Sunday 3 January 2016

Questionnaire For My Magazine Front Cover

In order to gain a full understanding on what the public want on my magazine front cover I've decided to make a questionnaire with questions on layouts design and content which attract buyers. I have compiled a set of question which will ultimately help me design my magazine front cover.
The questions are as follows:

Where would you expect the name of the magazine to be?

  • Top of the page
  • Middle of the page 
  • Bottom of the page
Who would you expect to be on the front cover?
  • Lead Protagonist 
  • Lead Antagonist
  • Director
  • Other
What would you expect the colours to be like?
  • Muted
  • Dark 
  • Soft and Pastel 
Would you expect to see large amounts of text?
  • Yes 
  • No
  • Not Sure
What would you expect the cover lines to be referencing? (pick more then one)
  • Big budgeted films
  • Well known actors 
  • Other thrillers
  • Directors 
  • Producers 
What font do you expect to be used?
  • Bold and square
  • Rounded and soft
  • Times New Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment