Monday 4 January 2016

Result Of My Teaser Trailer Questionnaire

When I asked what music they expected to hear in a teaser trailer, everyone with an exception to a very few felt that very quick tempo music is what a thriller needs to really captivate an audience. This would highlight the quick pace of the of a thriller. This reflects to what I have already found about thriller movie music.

When asking about how the relationship should pan out between the protagonist and antagonist. The replies to the three options given were very even and honestly they could all make the ultimate thriller movie. so this is going to be a really hard choice when the time comes.

With regards to if there should be taglines and the names of actors on my thriller teaser trailer the majority felt it was needed as it adds to the excitement.

Also when asking about if the fonts should be the same on poster and trailer. It was an unanimous yes as it shows that they are representing the same movie.

I'll take this feedback into consideration when making my teaser trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment