Monday 4 January 2016

Questionnaire For My Teaser Trailer

This is a questionnaire asking the public what they would like to see in thriller teaser trailer. The information I gather here will then be incorporated into what I already know through my secondary research.

Below is a teaser trailer asking the public what they would like to see in a teaser trailer in terms of music, taglines, names of actors and font.


What kind of music would you expect to hear in a thriller trailer.
  • Slow and soft 
  • Upbeat 
  • Very quick tempo
What do you expect the relationship to be like with the inevitable protagonist and antagonist.
  • Friends that become enemies as the movie goes on.
  • Childhood enemies
  • Never knew each other until this point in time
Would you expect there to be taglines in the trailer.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't know
Would you expect to see the names of actors in my teaser trailer.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't know
Would you expect the same font as my poster in the teaser trailer.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment