Monday 28 December 2015

My Marketing Campaign

After all the research that I have done and some thought that I have put into what will be most suitable for me and where my interests lie,  I decided to pursue Thriller movies for my marketing campaign.

To fully understand what Thriller movies mean and what they consist of I have taken some time to do some research into the meaning of Thriller movies and what they entail.

Below is a link of the meaning of Thriller movies



Throughout my research what I learnt about Thriller movies were:

  • They usually build to a climax
  • They use Literary Devices such as, red herrings, plot twists and cliffhangers.
  • Usually a villain driven plot and there are obstacles the protagonist must overcome
   
Some successful Thrillers include:

  • Spectre
  • The Bourne Identity 
  • Taken

No comments:

Post a Comment