Thursday 31 December 2015

Possible Magazine Names

I have decided that my magazine will be like a Empire magazine. The magazine will be marketing top Hollywood blockbusters with big budgets. For this reason I wanted to compile a list of names that will be suitable for the types of films that I am talking about.

1) Cinema - I chose this possible title for my magazine because directly promotes the way the filmmakers make their money. Also when you tell someone Cinema they think movie.

2) Oscar - This was another option for my magazine. This was chosen because Oscar Awards are a prestige to receive and the movies that I'm going to be promoting in my magazine are prestigious.

3) Popcorn - I chose this as a possible title because Popcorn is instantly associated with cinema and cinema with big Hollywood blockbusters.

4) Spotlight - This title was chosen a a possible option because the movies my magazine will be promoting will be movies in the spotlight, and the name spotlight covers just that.

5) Movie-Mania - This was another option for my magazine as the mania could mean excessive fixation with my magazine will be doing with movies.

6) Zoom - This was handpicked because zoom directly links to film, I thought this may be a idea as Zoom is catchy which titles should be.

7) Ultimate-Film - This was chosen because it's promoting the 'ultimate' of the film. However because it says film i thought it sounds something that a independent magazine will choose.

8) Movie Magazine - This is plain and simple, straight to the point name that covers everything my magazine is about. The only downside is that it may be too long of a name, not catchy enough.      

No comments:

Post a Comment